M, #1126, b. 1630, d. 1709
Samuel Stickney was born in 1630 in Cottingham, Yorkshire, EnglandBGO
. He died in 1709, at age ~79, in Bradford, Essex, Massachusetts, USABGO
Samuel Stickney had reference number 1126.
F, #1127, b. UNKNOWN, d. about 1672
Julian Swan was born UNKNOWN in EnglandBGO
. She died about 1672 in Bradford, Essex, Massachusetts, USABGO
Julian Swan had reference number 1127.
M, #1128, b. 9 March 1585, d. January 1665
William Stickney was born on 9 March 1585 in Frampton, Lincolnshire, EnglandBGO
. He died in January 1665, at age 79, in Rowley, Essex, Massachusetts, USABGO
William Stickney had reference number 1128.
F, #1129, b. after 1678, d. UNKNOWN
Elizabeth Dawson was born after 1678 in Uknown. She died UNKNOWN in unknown.
Elizabeth Dawson had reference number 1129.
Kelly G. Higgins1
M, #1130, b. about 1827
Kelly G. Higgins was born about 1827 in Tennessee, USABGO
Kelly G. Higgins had reference number 1130.
- Details: Year: 1850; Census Place: Black River, Independence, Arkansas; Roll: M432_26; Page: 325B; Image: 648
Martha J. Higgins1,2,3,4
F, #1131, b. about 1823, d. about 1888
Martha J. Higgins was born about 1823 in Alabama, United States.1,3,4
She died about 1888 in Unknown Unknown date or location.
Martha J. Higgins had reference number 1131. She resided in Black River, Independence, Arkansas, USA, in 1850.3
She resided in Black River Township, Independence County, AR, in 1860 Residence Post Office: Walnut Grove.2,4
She resided in Reville, Logan, Arkansas, USA, in 1880 Marital Status: Widowed; Relation to Head: Mother-in-law.1
- [S269] Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1880 United States Federal Census, Year: 1880; Census Place: Reville, Logan, Arkansas; Roll: 50; Page: 279B; Enumeration District: 098
- [S430] Ancestry.com, Arkansas, Compiled Census and Census Substitutes Index, 1819-1870
- [S259] Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census, Year: 1850; Census Place: Black River, Independence, Arkansas; Roll: 26; Page: 325B
- [S258] Ancestry.com, 1860 United States Federal Census, Year: 1860; Census Place: Black River, Independence, Arkansas; Page: 197; Family History Library Film: 803043
Margaret Martella had reference number 1134.
- [S370] Ancestry.com, U.S. WWII Draft Cards Young Men, 1940-1947, The National Archives in St. Louis, Missouri; St. Louis, Missouri; WWII Draft Registration Cards for California, 10/16/1940-03/31/1947; Record Group: Records of the Selective Service System, 147; Box: 1904
Mary Ann Wood1,2,3,4,5,6,7
F, #1136, b. about 1814, d. about 1853
Mary Ann Wood was born about 1814 in New Hampshire.5,7
She was married in Cambridge, Massachusetts.4
She was married about 1827 in Rindge, New Hampshire.3
She and Henry Coleman Stickney
were married on 20 June 1837 in Rindge, New Hampshire.1,2,1,2,8
She died about 1853 in New Hampshire, USABGO
Mary Ann Wood had reference number 1136. She resided in Woodstock, Windsor, Vermont, USABGO
, in 1850.7
The estate of Mary Ann Wood was probated on 23 March 1853 in Merrimack, New Hampshire, USABGO
She resided in Rindge, Cheshire, New Hampshire, USABGO
, in 1860 Residence Post Office: Rindge.5
- [S356] Ancestry.com, New Hampshire, Marriage Records Index, 1637-1947
- [S358] Ancestry,com, New Hampshire, Marriage and Divorce Records, 1659-1947, New England Historical Genealogical Society; New Hampshire Bureau of Vital Records, Concord, New Hampshire
- [S456] Ancestry.com, U.S., Newspaper Extractions from the Northeast, 1704-1930
- [S388] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988
- [S258] Ancestry.com, 1860 United States Federal Census, Year: 1860; Census Place: Rindge, Cheshire, New Hampshire; Page: 142; Family History Library Film: 803668
- [S457] Ancestry.com, New Hampshire, Wills and Probate Records, 1643-1982, Author: New Hampshire. Probate Court (Merrimack County); Probate Place: Merrimack, New Hampshire
- [S259] Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census, Year: 1850; Census Place: Woodstock, Windsor, Vermont; Roll: 930; Page: 76B
- [S447] Matthew Adams Stickeny, Stickney Family: A Genealogical Memoir of the Descendants of William and Elizabeth Stickeny, , Genealogical Data on Descendants of William and Elizabeth Stickeny
M, #1138, b. 5 April 1770, d. 7 February 1854
Tewksbury, Massachusetts Births. p.84
Abial Stickney was born on 5 April 1770 in Tewksbury, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USABGO
. He died on 7 February 1854, at age 83, in Troy, Cheshire, New Hampshire, USABGO
Abial Stickney had reference number 1138.
F, #1139, b. 19 April 1779, d. 28 August 1847
Sarah Kittredge was born on 19 April 1779 in Amherst, Hillsborough, New Hampshire, USABGO
. She died on 28 August 1847, at age 68, in New York.
Sarah Kittredge had reference number 1139.